B2B-Meetings at Summit Industry 4.0
Explore the opportunities and find new business, technology or research partners in the field of industry 4.0. The one-on-one meetings are organized in the framework of the Summit Industry 4.0 and will take place in a dedicated area. They will be arranged in advance by means of this website. Participation in the B2B-meetings is free of charge.
Register for the B2B-meetings here.
For participation in the Summit a separate registration is necessary.
About Summit Industry 4.0
On 12th of December 2019 approx. 300 experts from industry and academic in the field of industry 4.0 will meet in Linz. Detailed information are published on the Plattform Industrie 4.0 Homepage: Summit Industry 4.0
Main topics of the B2B-Meetings
- Digital Twins
- Requirements Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Additive Manufacturing
- Virtual/Augmented Reality
- Predictive Maintenance
- New Business Models
- Publish and showcase your most favourable projects, products, services or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate (cross-border) contacts and co-operations in a time and cost-efficient way
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results and trends
- Meet and share views with industry experts and researchers
B2B-Meetings – How does it work?
an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- Until 9th December 2019, 05:00 p.m: register & publish your collaboration wishes here
- From 4th November until 9th December: browse the participant list and book meetings with delegates of your interest
- 2-3 days before the event you receive your meeting schedule
Photo credit banner: iStock/metamorworks